
Last May 2015 our company had its annual summer outing and It was held at Campuestuhan Inland Resort. It was located somewhere in bacolod.
Yellow, Green, White and Blue symbolizes on a different teams we had. This respective colors bind us as a group. We may have different colors, different languages, different colored skin, but one company unite us all. Each member is a part of different branches. This is a companys way of giving us the chance to be acquianted to other MYFC staffs of other branches,
There are numerous games we played and the facilitator of it was assigned on Iloilo branch. There are no hesitations and every employee of each branch participated on the Games.
After those programs, we enjoy taking picture and Even Im afraid of heights I even tried to ride on the Hanging bikes! (Daw mahulog ko bail!)
I fully enjoy the great view of Campuestuhan. I hope Someday I could visit again on the great place like this. syempre with my Wife and Family next time! :D

posted from Bloggeroid
No comments:
Post a Comment